When Is Run More Times available?The option is nor available if there are more than 7 active players. Moreover, this risk control tool is offered for a cash-games: Texas Hold’em, Pot-Limit Omaha, Pot-Limit Omaha 5. In addition, a few requirements should be met if you want to benefit from this option:
* You must go All-in
* There must be 2 active players left
* Your chance of winning must be high (between 50% and 98%)
How does Run More Times work?Currently, only Run It Twice and Run It Three Times options are available. If both parties agree to the conditions:
* 2 or 3 sets of the remaining amount of community cards will be revealed.
* The prize will be split into 2 or 3 equal amounts to be shared by active players. The payouts depend on the results of the game.
* 1 big blind will be deducted from the pot for service.